Aim of the Group
The Group comprises of Patents of the Surgery, who wish to work together with the Staff and Doctors to help them meet the needs of their Patients, improve services and to share an understanding of issues and opportunities.
We are looking to increase the size of our Patient Participation Group to enable it to become more represtative of our patient population.
If you are interested in joining us, the Group meets every quarter at the Surgery, usually on Wednesday afternoon at 2pm. Obviously, this time does not suit everyone and we understand that there are some patients who would like to join our Group who work. Therefore, once we have received requests to join, we will endeavour to arrange a mutually convenient time to suit all.
If you wish to join, please speak to a Receptionist, who will inform Carol Brown here at the Surgery. Carol will then either telephone, email or write to you.
Patient Participation Group Achievements
• Increased the number of staff who answer the telephone at the busiest times
• Discussed and improved the appointment system.
• The Practice had seating with non-washable covering. Following discussion with the Patient Participation Group, this has now been rectified.
• Water cooler in Waiting Room
• Improved information messages on the Patient call system
• Production of a Patient newsletter
Click here to see the practice survey results